As a trusted industry leader in aviation services, Field Aerospace's expertise in aircraft completions and modifications extends to heads of state, special purpose, sports teams, VIPs, private individuals, and corporations. From design and manufacturing to management, certification, and installation - Field Aerospace has every service you need under one roof.
Our state-of-the-art Aircraft Modification Center in Oklahoma City combines 112,500 sq. ft. of hangar space with approximately 50,000 sq. ft. of offices and labs designed to support special purpose requests for military aircraft, the commercial transport category, business jet, turboprop and rotary wing.
Field Aerospace is an FAA-certified Part 145 Repair Station with Part Manufacturing Approval (PMA), and is an approved supplier to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) Boeing and Cessna.
Our end-to-end capabilities include:
Because we're not an original equipment manufacturer, we are totally unbiased when evaluating a proposed hardware/software solution. When recommending a solution, we have one objective: to satisfy your requirements, rather than sell our proprietary system.
- Engineering and reverse engineering design
- Kit manufacturing
- Avionics modernization & standardization
- Countermeasures and missile defense systems
- Aeromedical installations and palletized solutions
- Intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) systems
- High-speed data link integration and services (commercial and military)
- FAA Organization Designation Authorization (ODA)-in-house STC approvals